Role: Associate Brand and Talent Manager
We’re looking for a skilled and experienced candidate to join the team of two full time staff at Margravine. The successful applicant will ideally have 2 years’ experience working with digital talent. Responsibilities include working across brand collaborations, keeping the wider team informed of potential new signings, diary management and artist liaison. The role requires an individual who is flexible and can juggle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced office environment.
There is plenty of room for this role to expand and grow, as Margravine builds in size and scale.
- An understanding of Influencers and social media.
- Have excellent communications skills and be confident liaising with high profile talent.
- Highly organised and able to work to demanding schedules and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Logistical planning.
- A keen eye for detail (ensuring instructions are clear and deliverables are accurate).
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to attend and assist in coordinating of events and shoots with talent, both in the UK and internationally.
- An understanding of social media statistics would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Working across Talent brand collaborations from end to end: from creating and clearly communicating the brief, to campaign management and reporting of statistics.
- Identifying incoming enquiries for Talent.
- Liaising with Talent to help them fulfil projects and partnerships.
- Scouting for potential Talent signings.
- Helping to compile and prepare post campaign and bi-annual Talent reports.
- Managing diaries for all talent; travel, accommodation etc and reminding them of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging conference calls for internal and external meetings.
- Other tasks and duties necessary to ensure the smooth day to day running of this exciting and dynamic business.
Deadline for applications is 31st May 2019
If you are interested in applying for this role, or want to know more, please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!